I’ve been using an app myfitnesspal to track calories. One of the features lets you remember a meal so each item in a meal doesn’t have to be entered individually again if you eat/drink it again.
I was having writer’s block when I came up with the name, which the app asks for. So I ended up naming this one The Big Deal.
Believe it or not, this tastes pretty good! It’s over 600 calories of goodness. It’s been my breakfast for the last month or so. Or several slight variations since I inevitably forget to add one or two things sometimes.
I blend all the following together, then add in about 5 ice cubes then blend them in as well.
- 1 cup water (or almond milk)
- 1 McIntosh apple
- 1 peach
- 1 banana
- 1 cup mix (about equally) broccoli, kale, and spinach
- 1 cup mix (about equally) raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds
- 1 scoop of whey protein (I use EAS 100% whey)