Joking about the version number. I’ve switched this up so many times that I’ve lost track.
I’ve been drinking this one (and slight variations) the last few weeks:
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 scoop unflavored whey isolate
- 1/2-1 cup blueberries
- 1/2-1 cup strawberry, raspberry, blackberry mix
- 1 cup steeped matcha green tea
- Handful of baby spinach
- Sometimes kale.
- Sometimes a tablespoon coconut oil.
- Sometimes handful of almonds.
- Sometimes some cucumber.
- Sometimes some celery.
- Sometimes some broccoli.
- Sometimes some chia seeds.
- Sometimes some carrot.
I’ve switched from taking the veggies raw to steaming most of them. Cooked/steamed veggies are a little easier to work with plus reduces the oxalate level.
Another winter, another season of inactivity. Luckily each winter (of inactivity) I never put everything back on. But… Here we go again.
I’ve updated my “YoYo Graph.”